Continue your golf training away from the range and stay connected to your coach.
Remote coaching is not only valuable for out-of-town students, it is also a helpful addition to in-person lessons.
HOW IT WORKS
Sign up and become a member of
Bobby Walia’s online training team.
RECORD YOUR SWING
and training drills to improve your game.
sign up forREMOTE COACHING
- Private training platform on CoachNow
- 2x video analysis/month
- Collaborate on your goals
- Receive personalised feedback and drills to work on
- Join the community in Bobby Walia Golf’s private Facebook group
$490 for annual membership
Remote Essentials PLUS:
- Unrestricted access to the Bobby Walia Golf Academy and Programs
- 4x video analysis/month
- Tailored training plans
- Ongoing communication within CoachNow app
- Monthly progress video call with Bobby
- Maintain focus and momentum with next level collaboration
$790 for annual membership
how it works
The all-in-one training platform CoachNow allows us to focus on communication, collaboration and performance analysis.
Once you’ve selected your remote coaching plan, you’ll receive a personal invitation to join CoachNow via email.
Using the app, simply capture your swing and start setting your goals.
HOW TO SEND YOUR SWING
Correctly setting up your phone’s height, angles and frame rates is essential for a good swing analysis.
Following a few simple guidelines can make a big difference.
In this short video, Bobby explains exactly how to set up and record to produce the best results.
- Film in slow motion (240fps)
- Position your phone/camera lens at hand-height
- Use alignment sticks if you have them
- For ‘face-on’, stand square to the camera
- For ‘down-the-line’, stand perfectly side on
If you’re having any difficulty in recording or uploading your swing, let us know.