Online Golf Coaching
WHY CHOOSEGOLF COACHING ONLINE
sign up forONLINE GOLF LESSONS
- Single online lesson.
- Error identification and explanation of why you hit the shots you hit along with a detailed analysis of your golf swing using Skillest’s analytical tool.
- Personalised drills to help improve your swing.
- Custom video from Bobby demonstrating the drill that you need to work on moving forward.
2 Lesson Package
- Two online lessons.
- Perfect for splitting long game and short game concepts.
- Detailed video analysis of your golf swing using Skillest’s analytical tool.
- Personalised drills catered to your swing.
- Customised videos demonstrating what you need to work on and how your swing/body will work.
Unlimited Monthly Plan
- UNLIMITED LESSONS
- 24/7 Swing Support
- Using Skillest’s analytical tool I can give you a comprehensive analysis of your swing.
- Personalised goal setting and live video session with Bobby, to work on specific drills and improvements.
- Customised videos of myself demonstrating exactly what you need to work on and how your swing and body will continue to improve.
Use the search icon to type in “Bobby Walia”, and you should see the correct profile pop up!
From here you can see all of my information including location, response times and review. You can even chat with me, this is a great way to ask questions before you get started.
When you are ready to proceed, on my profile you will see “Online Lessons”. Tap this and you will see the available options for lessons. You can choose a single lesson, 2 lesson package or a monthly plan.
Which you choose is up to you, whether you want a one-off lesson to fix a problem or are just starting out, or ongoing support. I’m happy to work with any golfer who wants to improve!
Once you’ve selected your plan it’s time to send your swing over to me. You can use the Skillest app to send your swing (See below for the best tips on how to send your swing). Send multiple angles with multiple clubs, this way I can see how each type of shot changes your swing.
Once I have received your videos I can provide feedback, tips and drills for you to follow. Whether you are struggling with a slice, topping the ball or just want to get a bit more distance with your driver. I will provide personalised video feedback and instructions to help your game!
HOW TO SEND YOUR SWING
Correctly setting up your phone’s height, angles and frame rates is essential for a good swing analysis.
Following a few simple guidelines can make a big difference.
In this short video, Bobby explains exactly how to set up and record to produce the best results.
- Film in slow motion (240fps)
- Position your phone/camera lens at hand-height
- Use alignment sticks if you have them
- For ‘face-on’, stand square to the camera
- For ‘down-the-line’, stand perfectly side on
If you’re having any difficulty in recording or uploading your swing, let us know.